Milwaukee Children's Choir is a tuition-based program. However, thanks to our generous private donors, no child will be excluded from participation for financial reasons. Tuition assistance is determined using a sliding scale based on the Federal Poverty Guidelines, household size, gross income, and at the discretion of the committee, extenuating family circumstances.
All adults who assume financial responsibility for this child must submit proof of income such as the front page of your most current income tax return; or unemployment, disability, or social security reports. In situations of joint custody, both parents' incomes must be reported.
- Tuition assistance applications must be submitted with a $30 nonrefundable processing fee.
- One application form must be completed per child.
- Only completed forms will be considered.
- This tuition assistance is solely for tuition fees and does not include uniforms or tours.
- All applicants will be notified in writing of the Tuition Assistance Committee's final decision
Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted. Milwaukee Children's Choir tuition figures represent only about 25% of the actual cost of the music education provided for each child. Milwaukee Children's Choir actively seeks corporate, foundation, and individual support to subsidize the difference between the tuition and actual cost.
Singers must be both Accepted and Fully enrolled before applying for assistance.
Please fill out the form below to make your submission.